Fragile Fragile

I honestly have nothing bad to say about it aside that its a little short. Its cute, subtle and clean.
I did enjoy the ending. All around great job.

i'm SORRY i'm SORRY

It was a cute little game. Storyline was a little weird.

Four colors Four colors

Im having fun! I like that you can play against different numbers of players (because I personally like a 2 person game) Won several times. Last game in particular was REALLY good. Wish you could add high score because Im not really sure of the benefit otherwise.

Monkey GO Happy Pyramid Escape Monkey GO Happy Pyramid Escape

Oooo, that was a good one. Kind of alot going on but thats what makes a good puzzler.
Grea job!

Pencilkids responds:

Thanks for the review :)

21 Rooms 21 Rooms

Its pretty silly and tough. I love the versatility with killers :D Nice job.

BrianPickens53 responds:

Thanks for playing! I definitely enjoyed picking out the killers! :)

Zak Zak

I rarely ever finish these types of games. The controls were a bit laggy at times but everything else made up for it. I love the graphics and storyline. REALLY hope this becomes a series. <3 Great job.

Famous Paintings Parodies 9 Famous Paintings Parodies 9

I love seeing a new game from you out. They always bring me back to my highschool/college art classes and it makes me feel like I actually retained some good information there.

Your art is amazing by the way. Great job. Cant wait for the next one.

CAMBODIA MYSTERY THE HIDDEN GEM CAMBODIA MYSTERY THE HIDDEN GEM

Great puzzles. All around fun. Nice work.

Down The Hallway Down The Hallway

It was awesome just too short. Definitely keep up the great work. Looking forward to a sequel.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

I wish I could give you ALL THE STARS!!!!!

Seriously, this is the kind of stuff that keeps me coming back to NewGrounds. Amazing work.