Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

I honestly love this. Should definitely consider making something like this into a movie or game.

deathink responds:

Thanks Kirky, I would like to start making movies again.

Toys for Lonely Men Toys for Lonely Men

Haunting and Beautiful.

Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Bloody Brilliant.

'Well of Noise' 'Well of Noise'

This is EVERYTHING. The animation of course is on point but the sounds are perfection. Really puts you in a particular and peculiar state. I love it.

Butzbo responds:

WHOOH thanks Kirky!, I'm glad this was still engaging in some way despite being a lot shorter :)

Suntria and Sprout - Episode 1 Suntria and Sprout - Episode 1

Bahahaha! It was a nipple! Great ending! I really loved this. I can tell you also put alot of work into it.

Stuck on a Roller Coaster Stuck on a Roller Coaster

Dude you OFFICIALLY make my favorite videos on Newgrounds. This had me cracking up so bad.

TD-I'm A Second Year TD-I'm A Second Year

I loled so hard at the CMYK bit.

Complaining Deadshot - Suicide Squad - Animated Short Complaining Deadshot - Suicide Squad - Animated Short

:D I laughed.

Wariatadi responds:

cool xD

Baby's Day Out Baby's Day Out

This...is...everything.

'Dog Box Collosseum' 'Dog Box Collosseum'

This is the best submission Ive seen for the sound jam as of yet. Animation is beautiful ( as always) but the use in conjunction with the sounds are honestly quite perfect. The storyline was entertaining as well.

Great Job!

Butzbo responds:

Wow, It's fun that you mention the storyline, at some point I knew I wanted to make this weird creatures, but the actual 'story' of what was their role in this world, was something I left aside for most of the production (I think I came up with an ending on the last day), but I'm glad it worked well at the end, hahah!

Thanks! :D